post zu favoritenneed assistant in China? (Shanghai)dieses posting verbergen
QR Code Link to This Post
My name is Maggie, I'm a native Chinese living in Shanghai. With engineering background and excellent communication/organization skills, I assisted many foreign customers to fulfill their business or leisure trips in China during the past several years.
I can speak English, Cantonese and some Portuguese, I'm a reliable and detail-oriented person with high responsibility, offering full-time/part-time or project model service to help make your business in China a proactive and successful endeavor.
* Interpreter ( accompany to visit exhibitions/suppliers);
* Organize and guide your trip in China (booking hotels, tickets, restaurants, etc.);
* Manage the samples (receiving and sending out);
* Follow-up orders processing (quality control, container load and transportation supervision, etc.);
* Help to establish your branch/office in Shanghai or nearby cities;
* Others daily administration jobs;
* Teach Mandarin one-on-one.
If you or you have friend interested, please feel free to contact me.