Anstellungsart: Vollzeit Vergütung: an attractive salary with additional benefits
QR Code Link to This Post
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes nine day-care centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For our Secondary Josef-Schwarz-Schule in Heilbronn/Neckarsulm, we are currently looking for a qualified
As a School Counsellor you represent a key position at our school and are an important unique attribute for our
organization. You work closely with our teachers and students to create optimal learning conditions, support with learning challenges, particular educational needs and social conflicts.
Your profile & your tasks
* You are a qualified secondary teacher with an additional qualification in Educational Psychology.
* You have already gathered teaching experience and know how to support students according to their needs. This includes individual support and support in small groups.
* You are motivated to develop and implement new pedagogical concepts and bring along a high level of commitment and team spirit. You have a passion for working with students.
* You will be acting as a link between students, parents, teachers and the school management.
* You develop individual learning plans for the students and are responsible for their implementation in close cooperation with teachers and educators.
* You are fluent in English and have an active interest in learning German.
* an attractive salary with additional benefits as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared
* room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
* an excellent staff to student ratio
* professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
* an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
* all paperwork completed and prepared for residency and work permits and teaching approvals
* state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
* budgets are available for the purchase of suitable teaching materials
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://jobs.phorms.de/en/jobs/school-coach-bw-en-1/
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten